老友记第一季 六人行第一季01集 老友记中英文字幕轻松有趣学习英语

2018-03-0312:40:12 发表评论 268

很多学英语朋友都喜欢通过看电影学英语方式来学习英语,看电影学英语材料和工具我推荐老友记第一季和能飞英语学习软件,不仅可以切换老友记中英文字幕外,还可以每句复读、精学,可以学懂每一句台词对白,并且可以根据影片角色进行角色扮演,轻松高效学习英语。

老友记第一季 六人行第一季01集 老友记中英文字幕轻松有趣学习英语

老友记第一季或六人行第一季01集经典台词:

Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight,Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture. 不管怎样,如果今晚你觉得寂寞的话,乔伊和钱德会过来帮我一起摆家具。

Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it. 是呀,我们有点兴奋。

Rachel: Well,actually thanks,but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day. 谢了,不过我想今晚还是呆在这里吧.今天可真是漫长。

Ross: Oh, sure. Okey, sure. 好吧,当然可以。

Joey: Hey,Pheebs, you wanna help? 嘿,菲比,你要来帮忙吗?

Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to. 噢,我希望我能,但是我不想。

Phoebe: Love is sweet as summer showers,love is a wondrous work of art 爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美,爱情是无以伦比的艺术品

Phoebe: but your love,oh,your love 但是,你的爱呀,你的爱

Phoebe: your love,is like a giant pigeon,crapping on my heart. 你的爱,就好像一只巨大的鸽子,在我心中排泄。

Phoebe: La-la-la-la-la- Thank you. 啦……啦……啦……谢谢你。

Phoebe: La-la-la-la...ohhh! 啦……啦……啦……噢噢噢!

Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys. 我应该用螺纹蜗轮把支架固定在侧面。

Ross: I have no brackety thing, I see no worm guys whatsoever. 我没有支架,没有看到螺纹蜗轮。

Ross: And I cannot feel my legs. 而且我的腿麻了。

Joey: I'm thinking we've got a bookcase here. 我在想我们应该在这儿放一个书柜。

Chandler: It's a beautiful thing. 这主意不错。

Joey: What's this? 这是什么?

Chandler: I would have to say that is an 'L'-shaped bracket. 我认为那应该是个L型支架。

Joey: Which goes where? 这个东西放哪儿?

Chandler: I have no idea. 我不知道。

Joey & Chandler: Done with the bookcase!

All finished! 书架搞定了!

完工了!

Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer. 这是卡罗尔最喜欢的啤酒.

Ross: She always drank it out of the can, I should have known. 她总是倒出来再喝,我应该知道的。

Joey: Hey...hey...hey...hey,if you're gonna start with that stuff we're outta here. 嘿……嘿……嘿,你要是再开始说那些话,我们就走了。

Chandler: Yes, please don't spoil all this fun. 就是,不要把快乐给搞砸了。

Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. 罗斯,我问你个问题。

Joey: She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV... 她得到家具,音响,电视...

Joey: What did you get? 你得到了什么?

Ross: You guys. 你们这些家伙。

Chandler: Oh, God. 噢,我的天啊!

Joey: You got screwed. 你得到了螺丝钉。

Chandler: Oh,my God! 我的老天!

Monica: Oh,my God! 我的天啊。

Paul: I know, I know, I'm such an idiot. 我知道,我是个笨蛋。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: